First Oral Surgery Visit
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, surgery can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your surgical referral slip and any x-rays if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Please take time to review and complete our online patient registration. This allows you to electronically fill out our required forms and submit them to our office prior to your scheduled appointment.
- We have also provided the required forms via PDF format. If you prefer to print and fill them out, you may bring them on the date of your scheduled appointment. If for any reason you prefer to wait until you arrive at our office we always have the forms available for you to fill out before you see the doctor.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they will be required to be taken at our office with our state of the art x-ray equipment. Additional charges may apply.